Joining Noosa Heads SLSC
The Noosa Heads Surf Club is always looking for new members to patrol our beaches and have created a pathway for schools and students involved in School Education Program to join.
Once students have completed either their Surf Rescue Certificate or their PUA21012 – Cert II in Public Safety (Aquatic Rescue) we would like to offer them free membership to join the club for the following season.
The joining process can be incorporated into the Surf Rescue Certificate or PUA21012 – Cert II in Public Safety (Aquatic Rescue) programs.
For further information, please contact the Education Manager.
Benefits of joining Noosa Heads SLSC
- Join an amazing club and meet a new group of friends
- Receive FREE membership for the current season.
- Patrol at Noosa Main Beach or Peregian Beach
(patrol season is September to May, one patrol every three to four weeks)
- Access to more free training qualifications
- Access to club facilities, training sessions and camps
- Join the Noosa Next Wave Tuesday night sessions, specificaaly for 13yrs to 17yrs, 4pm to 5pm –
(Click here for more information Noosa Next Wave)