$60 – $70k per year
The Noosa Surf Club is seeking a full-time Duty Manager to join our team. The right candidate would possess the required skills in hospitality management, certificate requirements, stock management and gaming and sports bar experience. The right candidate will also be customer-centric, positive, a team-player, and have great interpersonal skills. This position does include weekend work.
- Proven success in a hospitality management role as a Duty Manager
- Quality experience in gaming, sports bar, food, and bars
- Current certificates ie. RMLV, RSA, RSG and First Aid training
- Current QLD Approved Managers Licence
- Manage stock levels
- Lead, recruit, train, motivate and coach a high performing team
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Progressive and forward-thinking management style
- Great interpersonal skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Organised and proactive
- Good presentation and attention to detail
The award-winning Noosa Surf Club is the heartbeat of Hastings St, offering beachfront dining with a full-service bar and restaurant, and an extensive a la carte menu. Nationally and internationally renowned, visitors can enjoy a casual lunch or dinner overlooking Noosa Main Beach from the deck, with frequent live music and events, making it the first stop for many visitors to the region.
If you believe you would be the perfect fit for this role, please complete the form below and include your Cover Letter and Resume to submit your application.