How to Join
To renew membership or create a family group head to your Members Portal
Join the Surf Club Today
All memberships fees are from 1st July to 30th June annually.
Active Club Membership Details
The Noosa Surf Club has a long history in Life Saving and community service in Noosa. Some of the benefits in becoming an active member of the Noosa Surf Club are:
- Membership to our Supporters Club upstairs (this includes a 10% discount at the restaurant upon showing membership card)
- Comprehensive gym (must be a 17+ years old)
- Use of Club boards, surf skis and surf boats during approved Club training sessions under the supervision of a Club Coach
- Participation in surf sports carnivals and training with qualified coaches
- Reciprocal right with other Clubs
- All Life Saving training courses
- New patrol uniform upon completion of a Bronze Medallion / Certificate II in Public Safety (Aquatic Rescue)
- Club functions throughout the season including the Annual Dinner and Golf Days (some of these functions are at an additional cost)
- Access to the Surf Club amenities including: change rooms, showers, lockers and fully equipped kitchen
- Club Newsletter
Please note: Club togs are at an additional cost to the individual and must be worn to participate on patrols and at carnivals. Find out more about Life Saving at Noosa by perusing our Members Handbook. Find out about training to become a lifesaver on our training page….Gym Form – one for each member. The use of the gymnasium is for “Active” patrolling members only. Members aged 15-17 years required supervision by a qualified coach at all times.
Working with Children – Blue Cards
If you intend on becoming a Lifesaver, or taking on a role that works with Children you are required to hold a current Working with Children Blue Card, you will note be able to participate until you hold a physical card. This is to adhere to the Working with Children (Risk Management and Screening) Act 2000.
For a list of positions that members fulfill which require a current blue card (working with children check), please see MS06 – SLSQ Blue Card Screening Policy
If you require a Working with Children QLD Blue Card or an exemption card, you will also need apply here. The Exemption Application is for Teachers and Police Officers only. If you already hold a Blue Card through another organisation and fulfill a position in the above listed policy, please click here to complete the “Link an Applicant or Cardholder” form.
No Card, No Start.
For more information on becoming a lifesaver please email Lifesaving Administration here or telephone the Club on (07) 5448 0900.