How to Join
To renew membership or create a family group head to your Members Portal
Join the Surf Club Today
Information Regarding Unique Student Identifier – Click Here
SLSA Patrol Swap – Members User Guide v1 – Click Here
All memberships must be paid by Sunday 31 July 2019
(Non financial members security bands will be deactivated)
Club Membership Details
The Noosa Surf Club has a long history in Life Saving and community service in Noosa.
Some of the benefits in becoming an active member of the Noosa Surf Club are:
- Membership to our Supporters Club upstairs (this includes a 10% discount at the restaurant upon showing membership card)
- Comprehensive gym (must be a 17+ years old)
- Use of Club boards, surf skis and surf boats during approved Club training sessions under the supervision of a Club Coach
- Participation in surf sports carnivals and training with qualified coaches
- Reciprocal right with other Clubs
- All Life Saving training courses
- New patrol uniform upon completion of a Bronze Medallion / Certificate II in Public Safety (Aquatic Rescue)
- Club functions throughout the season including the Annual Dinner and Golf Days (some of these functions are at an additional cost)
- Access to the Surf Club amenities including: change rooms, showers, lockers and fully equipped kitchen
- Club Newsletter
Please note: Club togs are at an additional cost to the individual and must be worn to participate on patrols and at carnivals.
Find out more about Life Saving at Noosa by perusing our Members Handbook….
Find out about training to become a lifesaver on our training page….
Gym Form – one for each member. The use of the gymnasium is for “Active” patrolling members only. Members aged 15-17 years required supervision by a qualified coach at all times.
Working with Children Forms
If you intend on becoming a Lifesaver you are required to hold a current Working with Children BlueCard, you will note be able to participate until you hold a physical card.
This is to adhere to the Working with Children (Risk Management and Screening) Act 2000.
For a list of positions that members fulfill which require a current blue card (working with children check), please see MS06 – SLSQ Blue Card Screening Policy
If you require a Blue Card, you will also need a Certified copy of your chosen proof of identity for this application.
The Exemption Application is for Teachers and Police Officers only
If you already hold a Blue Card through another organisation and fulfill a position in the above listed policy, please complete the Link an applicant or cardholder form.
If you live over 50kms from the Club you can confirm your identity by using a Confirmation of Identity form. You must also fill out a standard Blue Card application and attach them.
No Card, No Start.
For more information on becoming a lifesaver please contact club administration 07 5448 0900