How to Join
Membership Renewals can be completed online via the SLSA Members Area - Click Here
Further information regarding the SLSA Lifesaving Members Area - Click Here
How to join or rejoin a Surf Club - Click Here
SLSA Members Area Account Guide - Getting Started - Click Here
Family Groups User Guide - Click Here
Information Regarding Unique Student Identifier – Click Here
SLSA Patrol Swap – Members User Guide v1 – Click Here
All memberships must be paid by Monday 31 July 2017
(Non financial members security bands will be deactivated)
Club Membership Details
The Noosa Surf Club has a long history in Life Saving and community service in Noosa.
Some of the benefits in becoming an active member of the Noosa Surf Club are:
- Membership to our Supporters Club upstairs (this includes a 10% discount at the restaurant upon showing membership card)
- Comprehensive gym (must be a minimum of 15 years old)
- Use of Club boards, surf skis and surf boats during approved Club training sessions under the supervision of a Club Coach
- Participation in surf sports carnivals and training with qualified coaches
- Reciprocal right with other Clubs
- All Life Saving training courses
- New patrol uniform upon completion of a Bronze Medallion / Certificate II in Public Safety (Aquatic Rescue)
- Club functions throughout the season including the Annual Dinner and Golf Days (some of these functions are at an additional cost)
- Access to the Surf Club amenities including: change rooms, showers, lockers and fully equipped kitchen
- Club Newsletter
Please note: Club togs are at an additional cost to the individual and must be worn to participate on patrols and at carnivals.
Find out more about Life Saving at Noosa by perusing our Members Handbook….
Find out about training to become a lifesaver on our training page….
Gym Form – one for each member. The use of the gymnasium is for “Active” members only. Members under 16 years old required supervision by a qualified coach.
Working with Children FormsBlue-card-application Exemption card application Confirmation-of-identity Link an applicant or cardholder
All Life Saving club members are required to hold a current blue card (working with children check). An administration staff member must sight your ID for this application.
The Exemption Application is tor Teachers and Police Officers only
If you already hold a Blue Card through another organisation, please complete the Link an applicant or cardholder form.
If you live over 50kms from the Club you can confirm your identity by using a Confirmation of Identity form. You must also fill out a standard Blue Card application and attach them.
For more information on becoming a lifesaver please contact club administration 07 5448 0900